Epic conditions on the Weather Channel

  • Mark Westerdoll
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 17, 2007
      Hey Folks, I just happened to catch Epic Conditions today and they are doing a show on Kiteboarding on the Outer Banks of Carolina. It is a good show, worth watching. It will probably air all night Monday.

      Hey Eddie, thanks for having us over the other night it was fun. I have a new cell now after major hassles. Call me so I can get your number again.

      Westy