RE: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Island Park Participants DEC 14-16

  • Ryan Wait
    Message 1 of 38 , Dec 17, 2007

      IP Is a fun place. I have never seein you boys so sauced. what an amazing band. big jay i had no idea that you are a dancing machine!  it sounds like you guys missed the sunday session. We went to Reynolds pass, snow was a little thin in places, but the wind was 12-20mph from 1pm-4pm. The pass is way better then the grocery-gas-n-kite spot. anyways next year we all need to go back and rent one of those cabins that we had. f-ing Awesome!

      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      From: geardaddy@...
      Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 07:45:13 -0700
      Subject: RE: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Island Park Participants DEC 14-16

      What a great time!

      Island Park was a great place to have an intermountain Rally.  Although, we are so spoiled with all our terrain that, we all got bored of the fresh 12+” of powder and sort of light winds on Flat Lands…Not really any riding is better than no riding!  Saturday was 9-17mph and Sunday was 4-12mph everybody got to ride and had lots of fun.  And 2 nights of partying to top it off…..

      Talked to the locals and they said that the snow pack is about 50% of normal and the wind over weekend was lighter than normal. Go Figure!!!  But if you are going thru the area it is way to easy to stop and get in a session.

      J did some video stuff so I’m sure he’ll have it posted on kitesites.com soon.

      Later

      Eddy

      Forecast is looking good for snow at the camas this week so if anyone wants to run up there give me a shout I’m fairly free all week,

      Message 38 of 38 , Dec 17, 2007

        To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com