anyone headed out to the "snow park"

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 14, 2007
      Now that we all agree it is called the "snow park" (grin) is anyone headed out to do some kite skiing this weekend?
      I hate to go alone, might wrap myself around some sage brush and never be heard from again :)
      Last weekend was a no go... and I hate to wait another week....

      <|v
      / >

      <|}\
      / >

      <@>
       / \
    • Darrel Thomas
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 14, 2007

        Sorry brother, I’d love to, but the shoulder and all…

         It would definitely suck to lose you to a renegade sagebrush.  Personally, I would wait for those cowpies to get a little more buried.

        To anyone willing to risk the skunk, there appears to be about a foot out of Stanley, with good winds forecast for Saturday afternoon.  There is some awesome terrain between Grandjean and Stanley.  We went a couple times a few years ago, but never seemed to have any luck with the wind…

        DT