Names

  • Andrew Goldman
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 14, 2007
      Hi everyone. This is Monty. I'm writing a new blurb
      on our snowkite area for the first Snowkite dedicated
      Magazine called Drift. I'm only plugging the
      snowmobile parking lot for public domain. I have
      heard it called several things and I myself have
      plugged it Snow MO. What do you guys want it to be
      called? Snowmobile Parking Lot, Snow MO, Malcomson's
      Snow Park, Snow Park? Let me know ASAP and I'll send
      this off. See you all this weekend in Island Park!!!
      Looks like its going to be a cold one but a windy one!!!!!

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 14, 2007

        Just out of curiosity…I don’t remember where:

         Malcomson's Snow Park name plate is located …

        but if that is what it is called then I think that is a satisfactory name.  Although it is a tough name to remember

        Eddy

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 14, 2007
          Malcomsom's Snow Park,  now to be know as MSP for eddy who can't remember anything over 4 letters.

          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 14, 2007

            Yes, if that is what it is, then that’s what it should be called.  It will make it easier to find in other resources on the net, etc.

            Mac’s it is!

            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 14, 2007
              The name on the easement is Malcomson's Snow Park. Parks and Rec have been calling it that for 28 years. Call it the "Snow Park" for short. Since we have only one park, there will be no confusion. end of story!
              yes, yes, see u in I.P.

              Ryan-iks-

              To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com