broken wing? Or just sprained?

  • Whitney Rearick
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 5, 2007
      Daryl -

      How's the shoulder?  Did I miss the diagnosis email or have you not sent it yet?

      Whitney

    • Darrel Thomas
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 5, 2007

        I got the radiology report today.  It’s not broken.  Yeah!   But then I spoke a physical terrorist, and he figures 4-6 weeks before I should go wrestling the wind again. Boo!  I have severely bruised most of the muscles on the back of my shoulder and strained 2 or 3 of the muscles in the rotator cuff.  So, I guess I’m not supposed to use it at all for another week, then a week working on range of motion, then start strengthening it back up.

        So, I guess Island Park is probably off my calendar, but I am going to wait ‘till Monday before I decide. Lookin’ for a miracle.  Save me Jerry!

        cid:image001.gif@01C83650.9D13E730Darrel

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 5, 2007
          Darrel -

          Damn!  Well, it's still early season, at least you'll be ship- (kite?) shape for the meat of the snow fun.

          Can you still hoist a pint?  That always helps the pain (mental or physical)!

          Love the graphic!

          whit

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 6, 2007
            Darrel
            Glad it is not broken.  You will be back in no time, heck if you stop by Sat night for the cocktail party, you may still be drunk on Sunday and feeling no pain at all.  Then you could kite with us.
            Oh by the way, if you are out for Island Park, can I borrow your 9m so that I have a complement to my 14.

            Cheers, TW