Re: [snowkiteidaho] ProjectCloud9 Video

    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 4, 2007
      Ya Wednesday or Thrusday .
      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2007 5:20 PM
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] ProjectCloud9 Video

      Hey all,

      I just watched the New vid....HOLY S#$@%

      I'm a WUSS. I had know idea how small I jump compared to Chasta. The
      Video has a session of the boys in our Backyard... and WOW!!! They
      Rate our backyard as one of the best spots in the U.S. "SICK" is what
      they said!

      Anyway I could only get one video so the rest are on backorder.

      Anyone interested in a video night Wednesday or Thrusday???

      Eddy

    • Darrel Thomas
      Message 2 of 13 , Dec 4, 2007

        Wednesday Might work. Thursday is out for me.

        Message 3 of 13 , Dec 5, 2007
          I could do Sunday as well, the rest of the week is booked.

          Message 4 of 13 , Dec 5, 2007

            More than a few are better with Sunday Night…So it be!

            Hopefully we can go snowkiting on Sunday day then have video beer session after and enjoy.

            Eddy

            I could do Sunday as well, the rest of the week is booked.

            > I'm a WUSS. I had know idea how small I jump compared to Chasta.
            The
            > Video has a session of the boys in our Backyard... and WOW!!! They
            > Rate our backyard as one of the best spots in the
            w:st="on"> U.S. "SICK" is
            what

            Message 5 of 13 , Dec 9, 2007

              I was hoping for some wind today but I really do not think it is going to happen.  I will watch it and if the meter goes above 10 I’ll be willing to go.

              Movie Night Starts at 6pm.

              2 new movies and 2 old, if we can stand that many.

              Hawk don’t forget to bring your movie.

              Eddy

              863-6966

              We have lots of snacks left over from last nights party but not much beer so bring it if you wanna drink it. Everyone is welcome to come so bring the children.

              More than a few are better with Sunday Night…So it be!

              Hopefully we can go snowkiting on Sunday day then have video beer session after and enjoy.

              Eddy

              I could do Sunday as well, the rest of the week is booked.

              > I'm a WUSS. I had know idea how small I jump compared to Chasta.
              The
              > Video has a session of the boys in our Backyard... and WOW!!! They
              > Rate our backyard as one of the best spots in the
              w:st="on"> U.S. "SICK" is
              what
              > they said!
              >
              > Anyway I could only get one video so the rest are on backorder.
              >
              > Anyone interested in a video night Wednesday or Thrusday???

            • hawkicd11
              Message 6 of 13 , Dec 9, 2007
                i dont know if i will be able to come now. heather dislocated her
                knee last night at the tool show. she might be bed set for a couple
                days......

                i will call you later
                hawk

                --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "Gear Daddy, LLC"
                <geardaddy@...> wrote:

                > I was hoping for some wind today but I really do not think it is
                going to
                > happen. I will watch it and if the meter goes above 10 I'll be
                willing to
                > go.
                >

                > Movie Night Starts at 6pm.
                >

                > 2 new movies and 2 old, if we can stand that many.
                >

                > Hawk don't forget to bring your movie.
                >

                > Eddy
                >
                > 863-6966
                >

                > We have lots of snacks left over from last nights party but not
                much beer so
                > bring it if you wanna drink it. Everyone is welcome to come so
                bring the
                > children.
                >

                > _____

                <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51734/*http:/tools.search.yahoo.com/newse
                arch/ca

                Message 7 of 13 , Dec 9, 2007

                  Bummer I hope she feels better.  Bed rest does nothing for the mental spirit.

                  Eddy

                  Message 8 of 13 , Dec 9, 2007

                    If you decide not to come are you going to be somewhere that I can get that other video from you?

                    Message 9 of 13 , Dec 9, 2007
                      i think we can figure something out