Re: ProjectCloud9 Video

  • hawkicd11
    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 4, 2007
      sounds good, how about sunday.....

      --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "Eddy Petranek"
      <geardaddy@...> wrote:

      > Hey all,
      >
      > I just watched the New vid....HOLY S#$@%
      >
      > I'm a WUSS. I had know idea how small I jump compared to Chasta.
      The
      > Video has a session of the boys in our Backyard... and WOW!!! They
      > Rate our backyard as one of the best spots in the U.S. "SICK" is
      what
      > they said!
      >
      > Anyway I could only get one video so the rest are on backorder.
      >
      > Anyone interested in a video night Wednesday or Thrusday???
      >
      > Eddy

    • hawkicd11
      Message 2 of 13 , Dec 4, 2007
        another thing, chasta recently had an interview with an online
        magazine http://www.ikitemag.com/..... he said and I quote

        IK: having travelled the world you must have snow kited some amazing
        locations, which has been your favorite location so far?

        Chasta: "some spots in the US, Idaho, New Zealand for sure is an
        amazing place to ride, and Lautaret Pass in France, thats my home."

        So top four maybe.... thats pretty freakin good coming from a guy
        like chasta! so hopefully we will get some good snow this year so
        we can enjoy it........

            Message 5 of 13 , Dec 4, 2007

              Wednesday Might work. Thursday is out for me.

              Message 6 of 13 , Dec 5, 2007
                I could do Sunday as well, the rest of the week is booked.

                Message 7 of 13 , Dec 5, 2007

                  More than a few are better with Sunday Night…So it be!

                  Hopefully we can go snowkiting on Sunday day then have video beer session after and enjoy.

                  Eddy

                  I could do Sunday as well, the rest of the week is booked.

                  > I'm a WUSS. I had know idea how small I jump compared to Chasta.
                  The
                  > Video has a session of the boys in our Backyard... and WOW!!! They
                  > Rate our backyard as one of the best spots in the
                  w:st="on"> U.S. "SICK" is
                  what

                  Message 8 of 13 , Dec 9, 2007

                    I was hoping for some wind today but I really do not think it is going to happen.  I will watch it and if the meter goes above 10 I’ll be willing to go.

                    Movie Night Starts at 6pm.

                    2 new movies and 2 old, if we can stand that many.

                    Hawk don’t forget to bring your movie.

                    Eddy

                    863-6966

                    We have lots of snacks left over from last nights party but not much beer so bring it if you wanna drink it. Everyone is welcome to come so bring the children.

                    Message 9 of 13 , Dec 9, 2007
                      i dont know if i will be able to come now. heather dislocated her
                      knee last night at the tool show. she might be bed set for a couple
                      days......

                      i will call you later
                      hawk

                      --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "Gear Daddy, LLC"
                      <geardaddy@...> wrote:

                      > I was hoping for some wind today but I really do not think it is
                      going to
                      > happen. I will watch it and if the meter goes above 10 I'll be
                      willing to
                      > go.
                      >

                      > Movie Night Starts at 6pm.
                      >

                      > 2 new movies and 2 old, if we can stand that many.
                      >

                      > Hawk don't forget to bring your movie.
                      >

                      > Eddy
                      >
                      > 863-6966
                      >

                      > We have lots of snacks left over from last nights party but not
                      much beer so
                      > bring it if you wanna drink it. Everyone is welcome to come so
                      bring the
                      > children.
                      >

                      > _____

                      <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51734/*http:/tools.search.yahoo.com/newse
                      arch/ca

                      Message 10 of 13 , Dec 9, 2007

                        Bummer I hope she feels better.  Bed rest does nothing for the mental spirit.

                        Eddy

                        Message 11 of 13 , Dec 9, 2007

                          If you decide not to come are you going to be somewhere that I can get that other video from you?

                          Message 12 of 13 , Dec 9, 2007
                            i think we can figure something out