RE: [snowkiteidaho] broken wing

  • Darrel Thomas
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 3, 2007

      No, no 20 footers, 10 footers Maybe.  Just a really REALLY hard frozen cow pie and good aim!

      Gotta drive for a living, so I’m gonna have to pass on the good stuff

        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 3, 2007

          No snakes or sasquatch.  Just a pile of shit.  I jumped, tripped over a cow pie, then went over onto another frozen pie, taking it square in the shoulder blade.  It might as well have been made of granite the way it felt.  It took a few minutes to get the pain down and my breath back, but then I thought I would be fine.  But the next attempt at jumping proved that was not the case.  When I went to bring the kite back, pulling down hard on the right, it felt like someone knifed me in the back. That’s when I heard the call of the warm truck and the cold beer, and figured that was the place to be.

          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 3, 2007
            did that happen just before we honked and left?
            You were down for a while, on the hill, eddy was downwind talking with you.....
            We were watching you (I was  firefighter emt for  a long time, and was about to POUNCE, but you were still flying your kite, and Eddy was just standing there.....) it seemed strange, but we we thought everything was okay.
            You know us x-firefighter types, always trying to give mouth-2-mouth every chance we get.

            On Dec 3, 2007 9:21 PM, Darrel Thomas <darrelthomas@...

            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 4, 2007
              What a shitty deal....good thing you stopped after the second jump and didn't try a turd....

              Dr. Binegar could probably prescribe the best pain meds for pooh blunt force trauma....

              Hope its not cracked....

              Jon