Re: [snowkiteidaho] First Sessions

  • tony williams
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 1, 2007
      Hey what time is everyone leaving?  and can I get a ride?
      cheers, tw

      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 1, 2007

        Git yer shit together, and wait.

        Just gonna play it by ear.  Watch for the wind to develop and start calling.  I hope sometime between 10 and 12.  I’ll give you shout when it starts to look good.  30 minute warning work for you?

        DT

        *$*& *&^% #%$@!

        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 2, 2007

          11 am Sunday morning departure

          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 2, 2007
            do you guys meet somewhere and caravan?  Or do you just all try to get up there at the same time?
            Where does everyone park?  do you have a milepost or something?
            thanks,
            Dave

            On Dec 2, 2007 9:55 AM, Gear Daddy, LLC < geardaddy@...> wrote:

            11 am Sunday morning departure

            It's blowing 12-15 at 2pm.  Been blowing 10+ since noon!

            *$*& *&^% #%$@!

            Well the sky is falling at my house but it is coming straight down.

            Wind is west 4-6 at new site and E in Fairfield…normal

            Tomorrow looks good hope fully more snow tonight

            Willing to go both days if it says it is working

            <|v
            / >

            <|}\
            / >