RE: [snowkiteidaho] First Sessions

    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 1, 2007

      Well the sky is falling at my house but it is coming straight down.

      Wind is west 4-6 at new site and E in Fairfield…normal

      Tomorrow looks good hope fully more snow tonight

      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 1, 2007

        Son of a…

        Shoulda gone….

        It’s blowing 12-15 at 2pm.  Been blowing 10+ since noon!

        *$*& *&^% #%$@!

        Well the sky is falling at my house but it is coming straight down.

        Wind is west 4-6 at new site and E in Fairfield…normal

        Tomorrow looks good hope fully more snow tonight

        Willing to go both days if it says it is working

        Eddy

      • tony williams
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 1, 2007
          Hey what time is everyone leaving?  and can I get a ride?
          cheers, tw

          It’s blowing 12-15 at 2pm.  Been blowing 10+ since noon!

          *$*& *&^% #%$@!

          Well the sky is falling at my house but it is coming straight down.

          Wind is west 4-6 at new site and E in Fairfield…normal

          Tomorrow looks good hope fully more snow tonight

          Willing to go both days if it says it is working

        • Darrel Thomas
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 1, 2007

            Git yer shit together, and wait.

            Just gonna play it by ear.  Watch for the wind to develop and start calling.  I hope sometime between 10 and 12.  I’ll give you shout when it starts to look good.  30 minute warning work for you?

            DT

            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 2, 2007

              11 am Sunday morning departure

              Message 6 of 7 , Dec 2, 2007
                do you guys meet somewhere and caravan?  Or do you just all try to get up there at the same time?
                Where does everyone park?  do you have a milepost or something?
                thanks,
                Dave

                On Dec 2, 2007 9:55 AM, Gear Daddy, LLC < geardaddy@...> wrote:

                11 am Sunday morning departure

                It's blowing 12-15 at 2pm.  Been blowing 10+ since noon!

                *$*& *&^% #%$@!

                Well the sky is falling at my house but it is coming straight down.

                Wind is west 4-6 at new site and E in Fairfield…normal

                Tomorrow looks good hope fully more snow tonight

                Willing to go both days if it says it is working

                <|v
                / >

                <|}\
                / >