Re: venders

  • kiterguuy
    Message 1 of 23 , Nov 30, 2007
      It is threw the local shop here but technically I am sponsored by
      them so yeah it is cool. No I have not met him yet. I will be sure to
      tell him though if i ever do.

      Talk the talk what!!
      Ryan come on down here to whiskey and lets kite some 15ft surf in 6m
      condition, with wave timings at 6-9 seconds. Or we will go to floras
      and we will have a fun freestyle session. LOL

      Eddy have you flown the thrusters yet? I will be sure to post reviews
      on the 8 when I get it then I should be getting a 12 in a month or
      two.

      snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "Gear Daddy, LLC" <geardaddy@...>