minute men

  • Darrel Thomas
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2007

      Yea boys time to load the muskets and have them sitting by the door…

      The forecast does indeed look hopeful for Sunday, but a tad dubious to just go tearing up there.  I am for keeping an eye on our new weather station, and at the first sign of SE flow setting up, we ride.

      Does anybody know how often the station updates yet?