First Sessions

  • Eddy Petranek
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 30, 2007
      Saturday looking a little lite on wind

      Sunday looks better

      Willing to go both days if it says it is working

      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 1, 2007

        Well the sky is falling at my house but it is coming straight down.

        Wind is west 4-6 at new site and E in Fairfield…normal

        Tomorrow looks good hope fully more snow tonight

        Willing to go both days if it says it is working

        Eddy

      • Darrel Thomas
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 1, 2007

          Son of a…

          Shoulda gone….

          It’s blowing 12-15 at 2pm.  Been blowing 10+ since noon!

          *$*& *&^% #%$@!

          Well the sky is falling at my house but it is coming straight down.

          Wind is west 4-6 at new site and E in Fairfield…normal

          Tomorrow looks good hope fully more snow tonight

          Willing to go both days if it says it is working

          Eddy

        • tony williams
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 1, 2007
            Hey what time is everyone leaving?  and can I get a ride?
            cheers, tw

            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 1, 2007

              Git yer shit together, and wait.

              Just gonna play it by ear.  Watch for the wind to develop and start calling.  I hope sometime between 10 and 12.  I’ll give you shout when it starts to look good.  30 minute warning work for you?

              DT

              Message 6 of 7 , Dec 2, 2007

                11 am Sunday morning departure

                Message 7 of 7 , Dec 2, 2007
                  do you guys meet somewhere and caravan?  Or do you just all try to get up there at the same time?
                  Where does everyone park?  do you have a milepost or something?
                  thanks,
                  Dave

                  On Dec 2, 2007 9:55 AM, Gear Daddy, LLC < geardaddy@...> wrote:

                  11 am Sunday morning departure

                  It's blowing 12-15 at 2pm.  Been blowing 10+ since noon!

                  *$*& *&^% #%$@!

                  Well the sky is falling at my house but it is coming straight down.

                  Wind is west 4-6 at new site and E in Fairfield…normal

                  Tomorrow looks good hope fully more snow tonight

                  Willing to go both days if it says it is working

                  <|v
                  / >

                  <|}\
                  / >