Re: [snowkiteidaho] snowpack

  • tony williams
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 29, 2007
      If Island park is a bust while we are there(No wind) we can head to Targhee, they already have a 48inch base.  36" at Jackson Hole  not that we would want to go to that ice sheet of a hill.

        Pig Sty, I mean Big Sky, is pretty close too, but they only have about 30”.  We are planning to head up there to ski Monday regardless.  ‘cuz that’s where Shannan and I  met.

        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 29, 2007

          Darrel ,

          Do you have the pond phone number

          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 29, 2007

            208-558-7221

            http://www.pondslodge.com/index.php

            I have a “bunkhouse” room booked for me and the Mrs. $45/nt