RE: [snowkiteidaho] snowpack

  • Darrel Thomas
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 29, 2007

      Just spoke to the folks at the Ponds Lodge.  They confirm 7-8 inches and snow in the forecast for the next few days.  She said they always have plenty by then.

      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 29, 2007
        If Island park is a bust while we are there(No wind) we can head to Targhee, they already have a 48inch base.  36" at Jackson Hole  not that we would want to go to that ice sheet of a hill.

          Pig Sty, I mean Big Sky, is pretty close too, but they only have about 30”.  We are planning to head up there to ski Monday regardless.  ‘cuz that’s where Shannan and I  met.

          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 29, 2007

            Darrel ,

            Do you have the pond phone number

            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 29, 2007

              208-558-7221

              http://www.pondslodge.com/index.php

              I have a “bunkhouse” room booked for me and the Mrs. $45/nt