Kite Demo @ Columbia Village

  • Eddy Petranek
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2007
      Heading to park this afternoon for kite session.... Sorry I can not
      call it "Growund Kontrol Kiting", (Spelled it wrong on purpose so I
      don't get SUED), b/c "REAL Kiteboarding" is suing everyone that tries
      to use "THEIR TERMINOLOGY" F$#K@%G silly.

      Unbelievable but true REAL is suing instructors and other kite stores
      that use their "so-called" terminology. I've been using some of the
      wording for 12+ years!

      DON'T SUPPORT REAL until they pull their head out of their ASS!