Camas had no Wind today but forecast is West tomorrow

  • Gear Daddy
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 2, 2005
      Camas was lacking in the wind department today but the forecast for tomorrow is out of the West 10-15.

      Darrel and I are hitting the road at 2:30 Monday meeting at Albertson's for the late afternoon session.

      Eddy
      863-6966

    • Gear Daddy
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 3, 2005
        Wind wimped out again today so maybe tomorrow.

        Eddy

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 8, 2005
          Headed to Camas today and tomorrow.

          Call if you want to go.