Something Stronger DVD

  • hawkicd11
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2007
      i finally got my copy of Something Stronger from Norway yesterday.
      Pretty awesome stuff. Sigve Botnen rips it up on his Ozone
      Instincts. He is definitely going to be the one to watch over the
      next couple years. I would have to say that the music on Entropy was
      better however, and Remi and Claus really need to mix it... Mobes and
      S-bends to blind are very cool, but 6 straight minutes of it.. come on
      guys, do some flying or big air, think outside the wakebox.... if you
      want to wakeboard buy a gas guzzling, stinking boat......