RE: [snowkiteidaho] Kite lunch tomorrow?

  • Mark Westerdoll
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 19, 2007
      Dave, I am also new to the sport and would be interested in lunch. E-mail me back with a place and I'll see you there. If it is too crowded just don't reply. Thanks, Mark "Westy" Westerdoll

      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      From: ryanwait@...
      Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 19:19:32 -0700
      Subject: RE: [snowkiteidaho] Kite lunch tomorrow?

      hey dave my name is ryan. i got to say that you are doing the right thing. it's all about small steps. Andrew Monty Goldman would be his full name. he will surely get you on the right track. the guy is an awesome teacher/kiter. sorry i cant make it.

      cheers, RTW-IKS-

      To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
      From: jaunemaillot@ gmail.com
      Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 17:12:35 -0700
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Kite lunch tomorrow?

      Hey all,

      I just joined this group a couple of days ago, so I'm a newbie of newbies to this hobby, but having said that, I've contacted Andrew (I think his name might actually be Monty, that is what he used on the phone, but his email is Andrew, so I guess I'll just roll with Andrew) of www.snowkitesoldier .com

      He has offered to meet with some friends and I for lunch tomorrow.  There is no charge for this chat, but I'm buying him lunch to thank Andrew for his time.  Basically the (unmoderated) topics will be "how not to die when learning to use traction kites" and just basic Q&A about equipment, places to go, resources, cost, etc.  Obviously Andrew offers lessons and other services and I'm sure he will give us the whole marketing talk as well, which is great for us, we want to learn what is available.

      I would like to keep the group size below 10, just to keep it somewhat personal, so if you are interested in joining just drop me an email.  Lunch will be tomorrow over by Micron, which is where most of my buddies and I work.

      This lunch would be ideal for newbies, because we are so green, we don't even know what we don't know!  But if you have been doing this forever, and can put up with our stupid questions, you are welcome too!

      Thanks,
      Dave

      <|v
      / >

      <|}\
      / >

      <@>
       / \

      You keep typing, we keep giving. Download Messenger and join the i’m Initiative now. Join in!