Emailing: Random moments.htm

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2007
      Random Moments from Kiteworld Mag

      Click here to view this email in a browser

      Random Moments fromKiteworld Mag
      Remi Meum, chilled over ice
       "This would be a radical kite shot on water, but over ice (it's on a glacier) it is insane. Remi is one of the most powerful, technical riders I know, whether on water or ice. The places those guys in Norway are going with snow kiting is hard to comprehend. I like this shot even more when I think about trying to do this with all that snow gear on. I can't even do my bindings up let alone rip!" - MARK SHINN, GUEST EDITOR: ISSUE #30Photographer: Marta Fretheim

      Random Video from kiteworld.tv

      Lines TeaserJohn Bilderback has just released some of the most eagerly awaited footage ever to have been salivated over, ever. Lost in a mountain of filthy cuts at the moment, JB will release his movie, Lines, in Spring. Released only yesterday, see the Teaser first on Kiteworld.tv by Clicking here here to watch the video.

      Kiteworld Mag

      Progression ProProgression Pro is Out this week!

      Be the first on your beach to learn Aaron's world title winning tricks!

      Click here to buy.

      Kiteworld Mag

      Kiteworld Mag 5 St Georges Place, Brighton BN1 4GA UK