RE: [snowkiteidaho] how do I hook up the strings?

    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 18, 2007

      The long Black line is what you will do your adjustments on.  The lines you have are probably not identical. So you can adjust the lengths of the lines as the kite flies differently.

      If you need some help fine tuning the kite, let me know.

      Eddy

      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 18, 2007
        should the larger diameter lines (I just noticed the green lines are twice the diameter of the red lines) go to the leading edge?

        On Nov 18, 2007 7:11 AM, Gear Daddy, LLC < geardaddy@...> wrote:

        The long Black line is what you will do your adjustments on.  The lines you have are probably not identical. So you can adjust the lengths of the lines as the kite flies differently.

        If you need some help fine tuning the kite, let me know.

        Eddy

        No instructions were included, not that I expected any :)

        How do I hook up the included handles?
        How do I connect the lines to the kite?
        Red for right?
        I thought I saw someone using red for middle....

        And the handles have blue and red lines on them....
        i assume i hook red lines to red parts on handles
        and blue lines to blue parts on handles?

        HELP :)

        Thanks,
        Dave

        <|v