RE: [snowkiteidaho] Snowkite Event

    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 17, 2007

      Hey guys I hate to do a group spam, but …

      I’ve loaned out many items and forgot who I loaned them to.

      If anyone has any of my stuff please let me know so I can stop pulling my hair out.

      Looking for:

      Dakine Fusion Harness Red/Black Large

      3.0 m Ozone Little Devil Red

      4.5 m Ozone Little Devil Blue

      Snowboard Boots Salomon Black/Blue

      Also going to be Building My Custom Snowboard Binds if you are interested in custom machined set let me know the more we make the cheaper the final production cost.

      Thanks,

      Eddy

      Also I received a Brand new Airwalk Full Throttle snowkite Board 165, $250 if anyone wants a new board.  Board is like an All Mountain design but it has symmetric Rails, tip-to-tail, Tip and Tail are not symmetric (tip slightly larger) but bindings can be setup so the board is symmetric.  I can get more in various sizes if anyone wants a great board for an awesome price.

      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 20, 2007

        Headed up To Columbia Village this afternoon to give some kite lessons if anyone wants to demo kites or need help tuning kites.

        Eddy

        863-6966