Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Nov. 12/ 07 ; Nov. 13/07

  • Whitney Rearick
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 14, 2007
      Nothing dampens my enjoyment of a listserv like being called being nit-picky when all I'm doing is teasing a friend (who teases me back plenty).

      Oh, and my mom taught English for many years, too.  She also taught skiing.  Both seem irrelevant - or maybe I'm just being nit-picky.

      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 14, 2007

        lol

        From: geardaddy@cableone. net
        Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 09:15:00 -0700

        What did you mean by… FYI, if you like things nearly not but not cold

        Worms taste great…lol

        Bored waiting for Snow…Wet stuff is not warm enough for me or the worms

[...]

      • R Lee
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 17, 2007

          Hooo Rah, Whitney!

          One vote for you!