RE: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Nov. 12/ 07 ; Nov. 13/07

    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 14, 2007

      What did you mean by… FYI, if you like things nearly not but not cold

      Worms taste great…lol

      Bored waiting for Snow…Wet stuff is not warm enough for me or the worms

      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 14, 2007
        Nothing dampens my enjoyment of a listserv like being called being nit-picky when all I'm doing is teasing a friend (who teases me back plenty).

        Oh, and my mom taught English for many years, too.  She also taught skiing.  Both seem irrelevant - or maybe I'm just being nit-picky.

        Nothing ruins the enjoyment of telling a story then having to dampen your enthusiasm with worries about spelling. Leave the nit-picking to your students or children, the rest of already have moms and don't need another one.

        The above statement should not be taken as an attack on anyones character, just an issue I have with my Mom who was taught English for 6th graders.

        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 14, 2007
          gsoh, now I'm gnona hvae to rlaley wtcah how I slepl in all my eamils to tihs gurop.  Taht manes it'll tkae lnoger and I mhgit not have the tmie to sned tehm.  But tehn taht mgiht be bteetr for ervey one.

          sncie the wnid is olny at 15mph and the tmep is sitll udenr 40 dgeres, i'm tiknhnig i'll jsut go to wrok. the  100 dgeree rule is in eefcft.

          James ( Jim ) Tighe
          Gem State Gymnastics Academy &
          Tighe Gymnastics Sales
          5420 W State St.
          Boise, ID 83703
          208-853-3220 Gym; 208-853-9021 FAX
          208-859-1397 cell;
          emai; jim@...
          website; gemstategymnastics.com

          To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
          From: geardaddy@...
          Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 09:15:00 -0700

          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 14, 2007

            lol

            gsoh, now I'm gnona hvae to rlaley wtcah how I slepl in all my eamils to tihs gurop.  Taht manes it'll tkae lnoger and I mhgit not have the tmie to sned tehm.  But tehn taht mgiht be bteetr for ervey one.

            sncie the wnid is olny at 15mph and the tmep is sitll udenr 40 dgeres, i'm tiknhnig i'll jsut go to wrok. the  100 dgeree rule is in eefcft.

            James ( Jim ) Tighe
            Gem State Gymnastics Academy &
            Tighe Gymnastics Sales
            5420 W State St .

[...]