Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Nov. 12/ 07 ; Nov. 13/07

  • Whitney Rearick
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 14, 2007
      OH!  Now I get it.  "Worm" in this case = WARM.  FYI, if you like things nearly not but not cold, you want them to get WARM - with an A.  WORMS are those little squiggly things, not good for sports.  I was beginning to wonder why you liked an activity that advocated waiting for things to worm.

      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 14, 2007
        Nothing ruins the enjoyment of telling a story then having to dampen your enthusiasm with worries about spelling. Leave the nit-picking to your students or children, the rest of already have moms and don't need another one.

        The above statement should not be taken as an attack on anyones character, just an issue I have with my Mom who was taught English for 6th graders.

        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 14, 2007

          What did you mean by… FYI, if you like things nearly not but not cold

          Worms taste great…lol

          Bored waiting for Snow…Wet stuff is not warm enough for me or the worms

          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 14, 2007
            Nothing dampens my enjoyment of a listserv like being called being nit-picky when all I'm doing is teasing a friend (who teases me back plenty).

            Oh, and my mom taught English for many years, too.  She also taught skiing.  Both seem irrelevant - or maybe I'm just being nit-picky.

            Message 5 of 10 , Nov 14, 2007
              gsoh, now I'm gnona hvae to rlaley wtcah how I slepl in all my eamils to tihs gurop.  Taht manes it'll tkae lnoger and I mhgit not have the tmie to sned tehm.  But tehn taht mgiht be bteetr for ervey one.

              sncie the wnid is olny at 15mph and the tmep is sitll udenr 40 dgeres, i'm tiknhnig i'll jsut go to wrok. the  100 dgeree rule is in eefcft.

              James ( Jim ) Tighe
              Gem State Gymnastics Academy &
              Tighe Gymnastics Sales
              5420 W State St.
              Boise, ID 83703
              208-853-3220 Gym; 208-853-9021 FAX
              208-859-1397 cell;
              emai; jim@...
              website; gemstategymnastics.com

              To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
              From: geardaddy@...
              Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 09:15:00 -0700

              Message 6 of 10 , Nov 14, 2007

                lol

                gsoh, now I'm gnona hvae to rlaley wtcah how I slepl in all my eamils to tihs gurop.  Taht manes it'll tkae lnoger and I mhgit not have the tmie to sned tehm.  But tehn taht mgiht be bteetr for ervey one.

                sncie the wnid is olny at 15mph and the tmep is sitll udenr 40 dgeres, i'm tiknhnig i'll jsut go to wrok. the  100 dgeree rule is in eefcft.

                James ( Jim ) Tighe
                Gem State Gymnastics Academy &
                Tighe Gymnastics Sales
                5420 W State St .

[...]