RE: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Nov. 12/ 07 ; Nov. 13/07

    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 13, 2007
      Solid guys.  For some strange reason I am happy for you.  Normally I'd be jealous and bitter.  Steve did you wear a hood and/or gloves?  Tom I know you wore your hood... how about gloves?  How did the new kite work out?

      -Jason

      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 13, 2007
        Hood but neither of used gloves . the 12m Cabrinha Crossbow is everything they say it is . does everything very well . user friendly . keep your eye on the next two days more wind on the way .
[...]

      • Whitney Rearick
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 14, 2007
          OH!  Now I get it.  "Worm" in this case = WARM.  FYI, if you like things nearly not but not cold, you want them to get WARM - with an A.  WORMS are those little squiggly things, not good for sports.  I was beginning to wonder why you liked an activity that advocated waiting for things to worm.

[...]

        • tony williams
          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 14, 2007
            Nothing ruins the enjoyment of telling a story then having to dampen your enthusiasm with worries about spelling. Leave the nit-picking to your students or children, the rest of already have moms and don't need another one.

            The above statement should not be taken as an attack on anyones character, just an issue I have with my Mom who was taught English for 6th graders.

            Message 5 of 10 , Nov 14, 2007

              What did you mean by… FYI, if you like things nearly not but not cold

              Worms taste great…lol

              Bored waiting for Snow…Wet stuff is not warm enough for me or the worms

              Message 6 of 10 , Nov 14, 2007
                Nothing dampens my enjoyment of a listserv like being called being nit-picky when all I'm doing is teasing a friend (who teases me back plenty).

                Oh, and my mom taught English for many years, too.  She also taught skiing.  Both seem irrelevant - or maybe I'm just being nit-picky.

                Message 7 of 10 , Nov 14, 2007
                  gsoh, now I'm gnona hvae to rlaley wtcah how I slepl in all my eamils to tihs gurop.  Taht manes it'll tkae lnoger and I mhgit not have the tmie to sned tehm.  But tehn taht mgiht be bteetr for ervey one.

                  sncie the wnid is olny at 15mph and the tmep is sitll udenr 40 dgeres, i'm tiknhnig i'll jsut go to wrok. the  100 dgeree rule is in eefcft.

                  James ( Jim ) Tighe
                  Gem State Gymnastics Academy &
                  Tighe Gymnastics Sales
                  5420 W State St.
                  Boise, ID 83703
                  208-853-3220 Gym; 208-853-9021 FAX
                  208-859-1397 cell;
                  emai; jim@...
                  website; gemstategymnastics.com

                  To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                  From: geardaddy@...
                  Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 09:15:00 -0700

                  Message 8 of 10 , Nov 14, 2007

                    lol

                    gsoh, now I'm gnona hvae to rlaley wtcah how I slepl in all my eamils to tihs gurop.  Taht manes it'll tkae lnoger and I mhgit not have the tmie to sned tehm.  But tehn taht mgiht be bteetr for ervey one.

                    sncie the wnid is olny at 15mph and the tmep is sitll udenr 40 dgeres, i'm tiknhnig i'll jsut go to wrok. the  100 dgeree rule is in eefcft.

                    James ( Jim ) Tighe
                    Gem State Gymnastics Academy &
                    Tighe Gymnastics Sales
                    5420 W State St .

[...]