Re: Nov. 12/ 07 ; Nov. 13/07

    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 13, 2007
      WELL after looking at the radar map yesterday and seeing rain headed our way I decided to bag it . But today was nice and sunny so I called Tom and we left for CJ about 1:30 , Wind 21G32 temp 47 water 54 that adds up to 101 looks like my golf score but one degree over the rule of 100 . we rigged 12m kites little board . after an 11/2 tom rigged his 9m kite and went back out . and I rigged a 5.5 and my 99L board and went windsurfing . well worth the trip good solid wind ,
       . It felt wormer then a spring day a LP
      waiting for it to worm just a bit . see you at CJ this afternoon .
      Fly High
      Steve
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 13, 2007
        Solid guys.  For some strange reason I am happy for you.  Normally I'd be jealous and bitter.  Steve did you wear a hood and/or gloves?  Tom I know you wore your hood... how about gloves?  How did the new kite work out?

        -Jason

        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 13, 2007
          Hood but neither of used gloves . the 12m Cabrinha Crossbow is everything they say it is . does everything very well . user friendly . keep your eye on the next two days more wind on the way .
[...]

        • Whitney Rearick
          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 14, 2007
            OH!  Now I get it.  "Worm" in this case = WARM.  FYI, if you like things nearly not but not cold, you want them to get WARM - with an A.  WORMS are those little squiggly things, not good for sports.  I was beginning to wonder why you liked an activity that advocated waiting for things to worm.

[...]

          • tony williams
            Message 5 of 10 , Nov 14, 2007
              Nothing ruins the enjoyment of telling a story then having to dampen your enthusiasm with worries about spelling. Leave the nit-picking to your students or children, the rest of already have moms and don't need another one.

              The above statement should not be taken as an attack on anyones character, just an issue I have with my Mom who was taught English for 6th graders.

              Message 6 of 10 , Nov 14, 2007

                What did you mean by… FYI, if you like things nearly not but not cold

                Worms taste great…lol

                Bored waiting for Snow…Wet stuff is not warm enough for me or the worms

                Message 7 of 10 , Nov 14, 2007
                  Nothing dampens my enjoyment of a listserv like being called being nit-picky when all I'm doing is teasing a friend (who teases me back plenty).

                  Oh, and my mom taught English for many years, too.  She also taught skiing.  Both seem irrelevant - or maybe I'm just being nit-picky.

                  Message 8 of 10 , Nov 14, 2007
                    gsoh, now I'm gnona hvae to rlaley wtcah how I slepl in all my eamils to tihs gurop.  Taht manes it'll tkae lnoger and I mhgit not have the tmie to sned tehm.  But tehn taht mgiht be bteetr for ervey one.

                    sncie the wnid is olny at 15mph and the tmep is sitll udenr 40 dgeres, i'm tiknhnig i'll jsut go to wrok. the  100 dgeree rule is in eefcft.

                    James ( Jim ) Tighe
                    Gem State Gymnastics Academy &
                    Tighe Gymnastics Sales
                    5420 W State St.
                    Boise, ID 83703
                    208-853-3220 Gym; 208-853-9021 FAX
                    208-859-1397 cell;
                    emai; jim@...
                    website; gemstategymnastics.com

                    To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                    From: geardaddy@...
                    Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 09:15:00 -0700

                    Message 9 of 10 , Nov 14, 2007

                      lol

                      gsoh, now I'm gnona hvae to rlaley wtcah how I slepl in all my eamils to tihs gurop.  Taht manes it'll tkae lnoger and I mhgit not have the tmie to sned tehm.  But tehn taht mgiht be bteetr for ervey one.

                      sncie the wnid is olny at 15mph and the tmep is sitll udenr 40 dgeres, i'm tiknhnig i'll jsut go to wrok. the  100 dgeree rule is in eefcft.

                      James ( Jim ) Tighe
                      Gem State Gymnastics Academy &
                      Tighe Gymnastics Sales
                      5420 W State St .

[...]