RE: [snowkiteidaho] snow

    Message 1 of 19 , Nov 9, 2007

      Anyone want to fly kites at Columbia Village this afternoon?

      Message 2 of 19 , Nov 9, 2007
        what time ?

        Message 3 of 19 , Nov 9, 2007

          Darrel has the 13 so I need to contact him.

          I have the 11m Frenzy FX, 15m Manta II, and  8m Access that we can fly

          Wind is weird it is now blowing from NW at my house but every where else is saying SE today

          Later this afternoon is better for me 3ish

          Message 4 of 19 , Nov 9, 2007

            Planning on meeting at park around 3 if it is not raining

            Message 5 of 19 , Jan 16, 2012
              this could be it , forecast for the Camas
              Wednesday: Snow. High near 27. South southeast wind between 6 and 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 8 to 12 inches possible
              Message 6 of 19 , Jan 16, 2012
                Camas forecast Saturday: Snow showers likely. Cloudy and breezy, with a high near 33. Chance of precipitation is 60% . I'm planning on it if isn't a blizzard

                From: itile@...
                To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                Subject: snow
                Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 08:23:30 -0700

                Message 7 of 19 , Jan 17, 2012
                  they say don't count your inches before they fall but 49 " possible by Friday

                  From: itile@...
                  To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                  Subject: RE: snow
                  Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 20:31:57 -0700

                  From: itile@...
                  To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                  Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 08:23:30 -0700

                  this could be it , forecast for the Camas
                  Wednesday: Snow. High near 27. South southeast wind between 6 and 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 8 to 12 inches possible
                • Jason
                  Message 8 of 19 , Jan 17, 2012
                    49" huh Steve, quite the figure you got there. They say the snow level is going to rise to 6,000 on Thurs so cross your fingers we don't have a repeat of last January's slog-fest!!

                    If this winter doesn't start soon, I'm going base-jumping off the perrine bridge w/out a chute. Grrr!!!

                    JMac

                    Message 9 of 19 , Jan 18, 2012
                      I don't know about 49" on the Camas, at least it is getting a little whiter...

                      I have 4.9" at my house right now and it is still falling:-) Heading to CV after lunch

                      Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
                      208-863-6966

                      From: itile@...
                      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                      Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 20:31:57 -0700

                      From: itile@...
                      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                      Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 08:23:30 -0700

                      Message 10 of 19 , Jan 18, 2012
                        Now through Saturday 50 " possible,  on the low end 41"  all I am doing is adding up the forecasted snow fall for each day on the NOAA site . so you and Eddy want me to be realistic .ya we will be lucky to get more then a foot , but jason hold off till Saturday if we get skunked 'like it rains" then you remember  Thelma and Lousie  , that's you and me buddy .

                        To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                        From: jmacmatic@...
                        Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 17:59:31 +0000
                        Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Re: snow

                        Message 11 of 19 , Jan 18, 2012
                          Tell ya what, if you're right on the 41" claim I'll buy the beer for our post-snorkel-POWDER Kite session.

                          Bring on the snow....and the beer!