Don't forget to vote TODAY!
1. Off-year low voter turnout means your vote counts quadruple.
2. Good excuse to not work for an hour.
3. Free food/coffee (at participating precincts).
4. Unlike certain other countries, it's unlikely you'll be killed for voting for the wrong guy.
5. The incumbents are actually pretty good (in Boise, anyway).
6. Your big chance to ask out an octogenarian with a sense of civic duty.
7. People died for your right to do this.
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around