Re: [snowkiteidaho] snow

    Message 1 of 19 , Nov 6, 2007
      Lets set a time to fly those new Frenzy
      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2007 4:57 AM
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] snow

      Contact Brian and Heather at Windzup.com  they started kiting 2 weeks ago. I think they have a link to snow depth on their website

      I got my 15m Manta in and Darrel got the 13m Frenzy fx ....WOW

      On Tue Nov 6 6:20 , Ryan Wait sent:

      does anybody know how to check snow depths at skyline? i will be in spanish fork, ut for thanksgiving and im hoping to get some ride time.

      Rtw

      Msg sent via CableONE.net MyMail - http://www.cableone .net

      Message 2 of 19 , Nov 9, 2007

        Anyone want to fly kites at Columbia Village this afternoon?

        Message 3 of 19 , Nov 9, 2007
          what time ?

          Message 4 of 19 , Nov 9, 2007

            Darrel has the 13 so I need to contact him.

            I have the 11m Frenzy FX, 15m Manta II, and  8m Access that we can fly

            Wind is weird it is now blowing from NW at my house but every where else is saying SE today

            Later this afternoon is better for me 3ish

            Message 5 of 19 , Nov 9, 2007

              Planning on meeting at park around 3 if it is not raining

              Message 6 of 19 , Jan 16, 2012
                this could be it , forecast for the Camas
                Wednesday: Snow. High near 27. South southeast wind between 6 and 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 8 to 12 inches possible
                Message 7 of 19 , Jan 16, 2012
                  Camas forecast Saturday: Snow showers likely. Cloudy and breezy, with a high near 33. Chance of precipitation is 60% . I'm planning on it if isn't a blizzard

                  From: itile@...
                  To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                  Subject: snow
                  Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 08:23:30 -0700

                  Message 8 of 19 , Jan 17, 2012
                    they say don't count your inches before they fall but 49 " possible by Friday

                    From: itile@...
                    To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                    Subject: RE: snow
                    Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 20:31:57 -0700

                    From: itile@...
                    To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                    Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 08:23:30 -0700

                    this could be it , forecast for the Camas
                    Wednesday: Snow. High near 27. South southeast wind between 6 and 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 8 to 12 inches possible
                  • Jason
                    Message 9 of 19 , Jan 17, 2012
                      49" huh Steve, quite the figure you got there. They say the snow level is going to rise to 6,000 on Thurs so cross your fingers we don't have a repeat of last January's slog-fest!!

                      If this winter doesn't start soon, I'm going base-jumping off the perrine bridge w/out a chute. Grrr!!!

                      JMac

                      Message 10 of 19 , Jan 18, 2012
                        I don't know about 49" on the Camas, at least it is getting a little whiter...

                        I have 4.9" at my house right now and it is still falling:-) Heading to CV after lunch

                        Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
                        208-863-6966

                        From: itile@...
                        To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                        Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 20:31:57 -0700

                        From: itile@...
                        To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                        Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 08:23:30 -0700

                        Message 11 of 19 , Jan 18, 2012
                          Now through Saturday 50 " possible,  on the low end 41"  all I am doing is adding up the forecasted snow fall for each day on the NOAA site . so you and Eddy want me to be realistic .ya we will be lucky to get more then a foot , but jason hold off till Saturday if we get skunked 'like it rains" then you remember  Thelma and Lousie  , that's you and me buddy .

                          To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                          From: jmacmatic@...
                          Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 17:59:31 +0000
                          Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Re: snow

                          Message 12 of 19 , Jan 18, 2012
                            Tell ya what, if you're right on the 41" claim I'll buy the beer for our post-snorkel-POWDER Kite session.

                            Bring on the snow....and the beer!