Re: [snowkiteidaho] snow

  • geardaddy@cableone.net
    Message 1 of 19 , Nov 6, 2007
      Contact Brian and Heather at Windzup.com  they started kiting 2 weeks ago. I think they have a link to snow depth on their website

      I got my 15m Manta in and Darrel got the 13m Frenzy fx ....WOW

      On Tue Nov 6 6:20 , Ryan Wait sent:

      does anybody know how to check snow depths at skyline? i will be in spanish fork, ut for thanksgiving and im hoping to get some ride time.

      Rtw

      Msg sent via CableONE.net MyMail - http://www.cableone.net
      Message 2 of 19 , Nov 6, 2007
        Lets set a time to fly those new Frenzy

        Message 3 of 19 , Nov 9, 2007

          Anyone want to fly kites at Columbia Village this afternoon?

          Message 4 of 19 , Nov 9, 2007
            what time ?

            Message 5 of 19 , Nov 9, 2007

              Darrel has the 13 so I need to contact him.

              I have the 11m Frenzy FX, 15m Manta II, and  8m Access that we can fly

              Wind is weird it is now blowing from NW at my house but every where else is saying SE today

              Later this afternoon is better for me 3ish

              Message 6 of 19 , Nov 9, 2007

                Planning on meeting at park around 3 if it is not raining

                Message 7 of 19 , Jan 16, 2012
                  this could be it , forecast for the Camas
                  Wednesday: Snow. High near 27. South southeast wind between 6 and 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 8 to 12 inches possible
                  Message 8 of 19 , Jan 16, 2012
                    Camas forecast Saturday: Snow showers likely. Cloudy and breezy, with a high near 33. Chance of precipitation is 60% . I'm planning on it if isn't a blizzard

                    From: itile@...
                    To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                    Subject: snow
                    Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 08:23:30 -0700

                    Message 9 of 19 , Jan 17, 2012
                      they say don't count your inches before they fall but 49 " possible by Friday

                      From: itile@...
                      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                      Subject: RE: snow
                      Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 20:31:57 -0700

                      From: itile@...
                      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                      Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 08:23:30 -0700

                      this could be it , forecast for the Camas
                      Wednesday: Snow. High near 27. South southeast wind between 6 and 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 8 to 12 inches possible
                    • Jason
                      Message 10 of 19 , Jan 17, 2012
                        49" huh Steve, quite the figure you got there. They say the snow level is going to rise to 6,000 on Thurs so cross your fingers we don't have a repeat of last January's slog-fest!!

                        If this winter doesn't start soon, I'm going base-jumping off the perrine bridge w/out a chute. Grrr!!!

                        JMac

                        Message 11 of 19 , Jan 18, 2012
                          I don't know about 49" on the Camas, at least it is getting a little whiter...

                          I have 4.9" at my house right now and it is still falling:-) Heading to CV after lunch

                          Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
                          208-863-6966

                          From: itile@...
                          To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                          Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 20:31:57 -0700

                          From: itile@...
                          To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                          Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 08:23:30 -0700

                          Message 12 of 19 , Jan 18, 2012
                            Now through Saturday 50 " possible,  on the low end 41"  all I am doing is adding up the forecasted snow fall for each day on the NOAA site . so you and Eddy want me to be realistic .ya we will be lucky to get more then a foot , but jason hold off till Saturday if we get skunked 'like it rains" then you remember  Thelma and Lousie  , that's you and me buddy .

                            To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                            From: jmacmatic@...
                            Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 17:59:31 +0000
                            Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Re: snow

                            Message 13 of 19 , Jan 18, 2012
                              Tell ya what, if you're right on the 41" claim I'll buy the beer for our post-snorkel-POWDER Kite session.

                              Bring on the snow....and the beer!