ass gas or grass sale

  • Darrel Thomas
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 26, 2007

      My bike shop has now made the seasonal shift to my ski shop.  I am waxing and tuning boards skis for gas money again.

      (since I’m off the grass and Eddy doesn’t want my kinda ass!)

      Wax $10

      Hand tune $20

      Includes a reasonable amount of base work.  Sorry, no base welds.

      Also, my ‘08s are in and my ‘07 are up for grabs!

      14m  $900

      10m $750

      Both are in excellent condition.  No damage on either one. Obviously the 14m has a little more time on it than the 10m, but both are still nice and crisp.  These were definitely the best Ozones so far, but it’s time to share the love and move on.   I would rather keep them local than put them on ebay.

    • Darrel Thomas
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 26, 2007

        Phone 484-6766

        Darrel