Project: Cloud 9 Snowkite movie premiere

  • Brian
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2007
      Thank you for the feedback Boise! We will work on lining up a showing
      later in November. For those that are out and about, check out the
      dates and locations in the press release below...maybe we'll see some
      of you in Montana or Utah as well.
      WINDZUP,
      Brian Schenck

      Fuze Productions along with Ozone Snowkites and Windzup.com are proud
      to announce the debut of Project: Cloud 9, a Snowkite Documentary.

      Follow the epic journey as a group of Snowkiters load into a tiny RV
      for a month long trek across the Rocky Mountains. Filmed on location
      in Idaho, Montana, Utah & Colorado, Project: Cloud 9 showcases the
      daily adventures as our heroes travel in search of wind, snow and the
      ultimate natural terrain. From deep powder near the Kansas border, to
      roadside jibbing and climbing steep hills in the backcountry, this
      documentary will inspire anyone who loves winter and reminds us all
      why we Snowkite.

      Join us for a FREE showing of Project: Cloud 9 at these fine venuesÂ…

      NOV 1st Bozeman, MT 7:30 pm at the Pour House
      NOV 2nd Missoula, MT 7:00 pm at Pipestone Mountaineering
      NOV 3rd Billings, MT 7:00 pm at Steep World
      NOV 15th Salt Lake City, UT 8:00 pm at Brewvies bar & theatre

      Contact info@... for details and additional show dates.

      View the film trailer at: http://www.projectcloud9.com/Main/Home.html

      Special Thanks to everyone who made this film possible!!!
      Riders include:
      Motz, Patrick Nedele, Chasta, PJ, Rob Whittall, Jake Buzianis & James
      Brown.
      More Supporters:
      Dakine, Kitesnowboarder.com, Ozone Snowkites, Fuze & Charles Braden!