Snowkite Demo??? Clound 9 Video Premier

    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 24, 2007
      Snowkite Demo??? Clound 9 Video Premier

      Snowkiteidahores,

      I have the opportunity to get the Windzup crew here this Friday with the new line up of the Ozone kites for Demo. They also just happen to have the latest premier snowkite video Release Cloud 9 Im sure it has nothing on Adducted by the Wind.  But somehow they got video of Chasta riding at our local park without our knowledge in the video???  Video is 45 mins or so.

      Anyway I know this is short notice but if I can rally up enough people to view like 10+ they will come this weekend.  Otherwise they will postpone until mid November.

      Is anyone out there interested in seeing the video and demo the new 2008 line up?

      Im offer my house for the video debut party unless we can find a venue that will support a big screen video projector???  We can also do an end of H20 Season party!

      Please RSVP for Friday night so I can get a head count and see if we have enough bodies! Demo kites Friday afternoon and Saturday at Columbia Village.

      Everyone and anyone is invited, tell friends if we can make it happen!

      Eddy

      Gear Daddy LLC

      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 24, 2007
        November is better for me...

        -Jason

[...]

        208-863-6966

      • hawkicd11
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 25, 2007
          sounds fun. the forecast doesn't look all that promising for a demo
          however.....

          --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "Jason Brickner"
          <jasonbrickner@...> wrote:

          > November is better for me...
          >
          > -Jason
          >
          > _____

        • tony williams
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 25, 2007
            Sorry, ED I will be in Seattle this weekend. Nov works for me.

            http://mail.yahoo.com
            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 16, 2007

              Snowkiteidahores,

              Windzup is promoting a snowkiting Freeride event in Island Park on Dec 15 & 16.  Right now Darrel and I are definitely going Snow permitting of course. Our plan is to rent a cabin so anyone else who is interested in going and would like to carpool and share cabin expenses please RSVP with Darrel or me. Should be a relatively inexpensive event if we go with 8 people and 2 rides ($30 a night plus shared gas expense) Leave Friday afternoon Returning Sunday night.

              Also there will be demo kites there if you need to try one.

              Eddy

              Gear Daddy LLC

              Message 6 of 7 , Nov 17, 2007

                Hey guys I hate to do a group spam, but …

                I’ve loaned out many items and forgot who I loaned them to.

                If anyone has any of my stuff please let me know so I can stop pulling my hair out.

                Looking for:

                Dakine Fusion Harness Red/Black Large

                3.0 m Ozone Little Devil Red

                4.5 m Ozone Little Devil Blue

                Snowboard Boots Salomon Black/Blue

                Also going to be Building My Custom Snowboard Binds if you are interested in custom machined set let me know the more we make the cheaper the final production cost.

                Thanks,

                Eddy

                Also I received a Brand new Airwalk Full Throttle snowkite Board 165, $250 if anyone wants a new board.  Board is like an All Mountain design but it has symmetric Rails, tip-to-tail, Tip and Tail are not symmetric (tip slightly larger) but bindings can be setup so the board is symmetric.  I can get more in various sizes if anyone wants a great board for an awesome price.

                Message 7 of 7 , Nov 20, 2007

                  Headed up To Columbia Village this afternoon to give some kite lessons if anyone wants to demo kites or need help tuning kites.

                  Eddy

                  863-6966