Re: Sunday clean up

  • hawkicd11
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 23, 2007
      yeah, yeah, excuses and such. my dog Ichabod had a near fatal case
      of Pancreasitis and I spent all night Sat. at the new emergency
      animal care center off of eagle rd. Great place, good people. Icha
      was on an IV for two days and couldn't have any water or food. Poor
      little guy. I was able to take him home yesterday at 7 pm. No more
      bacon or sausage for the puppus.

      To answer your question. It really depends on the flow. NW is
      usually pretty nice. Definitely not as gusty. Some of the SE flows
      are gusty but alot depends on the terrain and your location. You
      can almost always find a good area if you take the time to look.
      Last Resort and Double barrel are the best for SE. While the Snowmo
      Park and The Big Easy work great with NW.. your gonna freak the
      first time you huck yourself off a big hill. best feeling in the
      world

      hawk

      --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "Jason Brickner"
      <jasonbrickner@...> wrote:

      > Hey guys,
      >
      > I had kids soccer parties and a cub scouts meetings to attend on
      Sunday. My