Snow

  • kiterguuy
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 19, 2007
      Just move to southern oregon. We have a foot and a half on shasta. Ill
      be snowkiting by next weekend probably.
    • darrelthomas@cableone.net
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 4, 2009
      Hehehe. Lookin good!
    • Kay Walst6on
      Message 3 of 5 , Oct 4, 2009
        NO WAY!!!  I gotta get a harness...quick!!

        Kay Walston, CRS, e-Pro
        Realtor - Top Producer
        Boise, ID. 83706
        208-860-5053 - cell
        208-331-6833 - e-fax

        Message 4 of 5 , Oct 4, 2009
          I confirm, I was at Cat Creek Summit at 5pm and had to pull over and take a picture for you all in case the ITD camera was down. 6 inches on the ground. Obviously it probably won't stick and will just create huge avalanche problems later in the high country, but it was fun to ride 4 wheelers in today. I won't send the pictures, the ITD website says it all!
          Westy
          Too bad the winds isn't blowing and the snow isn't going to last!

          Darrel Thomas
          Sent from my iPhone
        • j clive jordan
          Message 5 of 5 , Dec 7, 2016
          Winter playground almost ready. Photo from today. image1.JPG