RE: [snowkiteidaho] Yo Yo from Pullman

  • Ryan Wait
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 18, 2007
      hello gregory, im not sure if i ever met you, but my names ryan. If you are looking for a trainer kite, and some basic instruction in the pullman-moscow area, then you should contact Skyar. He lives in moscow, has an account with Flexifoil kites, and teaches the basic's like safety, set up, and wind theory. remember that even a 3m kite can kick you ass if you dont know the basic's. give him a call at 208-340-1352 or skyloid@...
      cheers, RTW

      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      From: surlygman@...
      Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 22:20:38 -0600
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Yo Yo from Pullman

      My (former) Idaho brothers!  How is everyone?  We've successfully made the transition to Pullman, Washington.  Life here is good for us so far.  We found a great house, work is good, and with the continued turmoil at Micron I am very much at peace with my decision.

      I've been noticing one thing tho.  It's windy here pretty much all the time!  Also, after asking around it does not appear out of the question that I may be able to talk some farmer into letting me snowboard on his field.  If you haven't been here, there's LOTS of space. :-)

      So I'm thinking it may be time for me to buy a trainer kite.  Anyone got a 3M they'd like to sell?

      Any suggestions on how to go about things?  The Palouse is very hilly...nothing huge, but there is just no flat ground.  I would think that would be fun for snow kiting.

      Anywho, just looking for some recreation close to home...

      Help yourself to FREE treats served up daily at the Messenger Café. Stop by today!