Re: [snowkiteidaho] north carolina story

    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 17, 2007
      I'll be able to make it....

      Are folks meeting up somewhere to car pool?

      Jon

      On 10/16/07, Ryan Wait <ryanwait@...> wrote:

      sounds great!!!

      would the people that can make it please let me know so that i can buy enough food.

      we really need everybody's help so please donate one afternoon.

      thanks RTW

      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      From: geardaddy@...
      Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 08:43:43 -0600
      Subject: RE: [snowkiteidaho] north carolina story

      Sounded like a blast.

      Hopefully we have good weather for this Sunday.

      I've got possible 6 people heading up, for clean up.

      See yeah there

      Tubby