RE: [snowkiteidaho] snow park clean up

  • Dr. Binegar
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 11, 2007

      Ryan,

      My son indeed does have a hockey tournament that weekend with two games on Sunday.  Thanks for organizing this and wish I could be there to help out.

      William G Binegar, MD

      Pain Medicine-Board Certified

      Anesthesiology-Board Certified

      Medical Director

      Pain Care Boise

      301 W. Myrtle

      Boise, ID   83702

      Office: 208.342.8200 | Fax: 208.342.8202

      www.paincareboise.com

      Message 2 of 12 , Oct 12, 2007
        Sorry Ryan, it sounds fun and much needed but I will be in Grangeville that weekend.  If you have some spots left over that you don't get too, I don't mind going out myself and do some cleanup and burying of loose barbwire.
        Cheers