snow park clean up

  • Ryan Wait
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 11, 2007
      dont forget boys and girls!!!  SUNDAY OCTOBER 21ST. AT 10:30AM IS THE SNOW PARK CLEAN UP/ JUMP BUILDING DAY. I WILL BRING BRATS,BURGERS, ROLLS, AND THE FIXINGS. WE WILL BBQ AROUND 3:00PM.   I THINK WE SHOULD MEET AT THE ALBERTSONS PARKING LOT AT 8:45AM AND CAR POOL IF NEEDED. WE WILL NEED SHOVELS, HACK SAWS, HEDGE CLIPPERS, DIG BARS, ETC...  I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO CAP THE RANDOM STEEL FENCE POSTS WITH A COFFEE CAN, OR SOMETHING BLUNT, TO REDUCE THE RISK OF BECOMING A HUMAN KABOB. I WILL BRING SOME BAMBOO WANDS WITH COLORFUL FLAGGING ON THEM, TO MARK ROCK OUT CROPS, AND OTHER HAZARDS.  IF YOU HAVE A HAND HELD RADIO PLEASE BRING IT SO THAT WE CAN TALK TO EACH OTHER.

      IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OF SUGGESTIONS LET ME KNOW.

      THANKS EVERYBODY

      RYAN WAITE
      208-794-8641
      ryanwait@...

    • Dr. Binegar
      Message 2 of 12 , Oct 11, 2007

        Ryan,

        My son indeed does have a hockey tournament that weekend with two games on Sunday.  Thanks for organizing this and wish I could be there to help out.

        William G Binegar, MD

        Pain Medicine-Board Certified

        Anesthesiology-Board Certified

        Medical Director

        Pain Care Boise

        301 W. Myrtle

        Boise, ID   83702

        Office: 208.342.8200 | Fax: 208.342.8202

        www.paincareboise.com

        dont forget boys and girls!!!  SUNDAY OCTOBER 21ST. AT 10:30AM IS THE SNOW PARK CLEAN UP/ JUMP BUILDING DAY. I WILL BRING BRATS,BURGERS, ROLLS, AND THE FIXINGS. WE WILL BBQ AROUND 3:00PM.   I THINK WE SHOULD MEET AT THE ALBERTSONS PARKING LOT AT 8:45AM AND CAR POOL IF NEEDED. WE WILL NEED SHOVELS, HACK SAWS, HEDGE CLIPPERS, DIG BARS, ETC...  I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO CAP THE RANDOM STEEL FENCE POSTS WITH A COFFEE CAN, OR SOMETHING BLUNT, TO REDUCE THE RISK OF BECOMING A HUMAN KABOB. I WILL BRING SOME BAMBOO WANDS WITH COLORFUL FLAGGING ON THEM, TO MARK ROCK OUT CROPS, AND OTHER HAZARDS.  IF YOU HAVE A HAND HELD RADIO PLEASE BRING IT SO THAT WE CAN TALK TO EACH OTHER.

        IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OF SUGGESTIONS LET ME KNOW.

        THANKS EVERYBODY

        RYAN WAITE
        208-794-8641
        ryanwait@hotmail. com

        Peek-a-boo FREE Tricks Treats for You! Get 'em!

      • tony williams
        Message 3 of 12 , Oct 12, 2007
          Sorry Ryan, it sounds fun and much needed but I will be in Grangeville that weekend.  If you have some spots left over that you don't get too, I don't mind going out myself and do some cleanup and burying of loose barbwire.
          Cheers