Re: j has released yet another sweet video

  • jclivejordan
    Message 1 of 92 , Oct 10, 2007
      Yes - enjoy the VIDS - it was an awesome summer... I'm still looking for at least one more
      stellar day at CJ or Bruneau should'a gone this weekend. Hopefully I'll be ready with my
      cameras when the conditions are right..

      www.kitesites.com

      --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "Gear Daddy, LLC" <geardaddy@...> wrote:

      > J,
      >

      > Big thanks from Me and I believe everyone in Boise for all your efforts on
      > the videos. It has been a memorable summer. Your video efforts are awesome.
      >

      > Darrel thanks for the awesome Narrations and big thanks to all the musicians
      > involved
      >

      > You Guys ROCK,
      >

      > Eddy

    • Will Hise
      Message 92 of 92 , Jan 3
        Sorry. I should have sent an on-site. We drive thru camas at 11 and it was pretty dead. Pine turnoff had a breeze but that's all.

        On Saturday, January 3, 2015, Gear Daddy LLC geardaddyllc@... [snowkiteidaho] <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
        Well it died.  Just as we hit road.  Going XC

        Eddy

        > On Jan 3, 2015, at 6:49 AM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:
        >
        > Umm.  Not sure why but it's blowing 23-26 this AM.  I think we are packing up and going kiting.
        >
        > Eddy

        Posted by: Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...>

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional