RE: [snowkiteidaho] Bladder Repair

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 8, 2007

      Thomas,

      I’ve got bladder repair tape (the good stuff) in stock if you need some.

      Best thing to do is pull the bladder out let me look at it and I’ll let you know if the tape will work.

      Eddy

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 8, 2007
        Hey thanks guys for the quick response! Yeah i originally put a
        napkin sized hole in it and with the help of garret, and the use of
        all those little patch squares that came with it mixed with aqua
        seal, i got it to hold air, it just seems like it keeps springing
        little holes. Is is worth getting a new bladder for such an old kite?
        they are over $100 aren't they?

        --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "Gear Daddy, LLC"
        <geardaddy@...> wrote:

        > Thomas,
        >

        > I've got bladder repair tape (the good stuff) in stock if you need
        some.

        > Best thing to do is pull the bladder out let me look at it and I'll
        let you
        > know if the tape will work.
        >

        > Eddy
        >

        > _____