Bladder Repair

  • Thomas
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 7, 2007
      Hey guys, im a newbie, i met a few of ya earlier this summer, i had the
      Kerr's old black tip. I've got a slow leak (which is getting worse).
      Just wondering if anyone knows of a place i can get some repair tape
      locally? Or must i order it online? Thanks for your help!

      Thomas

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 8, 2007

          Thomas,

          I’ve got bladder repair tape (the good stuff) in stock if you need some.

          Best thing to do is pull the bladder out let me look at it and I’ll let you know if the tape will work.

          Eddy

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 8, 2007
            Hey thanks guys for the quick response! Yeah i originally put a
            napkin sized hole in it and with the help of garret, and the use of
            all those little patch squares that came with it mixed with aqua
            seal, i got it to hold air, it just seems like it keeps springing
            little holes. Is is worth getting a new bladder for such an old kite?
            they are over $100 aren't they?

            --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "Gear Daddy, LLC"
            <geardaddy@...> wrote:

            > Thomas,
            >

            > I've got bladder repair tape (the good stuff) in stock if you need
            some.

            > Best thing to do is pull the bladder out let me look at it and I'll
            let you
            > know if the tape will work.
            >

            > Eddy
            >

            > _____