South East Sunday

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2007
      Going to the Bruneau Bridge should peek at noon , if not working there back to CJ
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 30, 2007
        KITED AT THE BRIDGE FOR AN HOUR A LITTLE TO WINDY FOR THE 14M . WENT TO CJ AND WINDSURFED . WHEN I LEFT AT 5:30 IT WAS EAST AT, 30G44 TEMP 68
        Going to the Bruneau Bridge should peek at noon , if not working there back to CJ