Fw: Radical Reels is Friday September 28th

  • Whitney Rearick
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2007
      FYI -

      ----- Forwarded Message ----
      From: dave fotsch <knklhed@...>
      To: hubuzzoff@...
      Sent: Saturday, September 22, 2007 10:40:58 AM
      Subject: Radical Reels is Friday September 28th

      Hi, it's me again, trying to remind you to attend the Radical Reels Film Tour, this Friday September 28th at the Borah High Auditorium.  This is a big deal for the Boise Nordic Foundation (formerly the Bogus Basin Nordic Group.)  We need good attendance to make ends meet and to continue to provide support to our Junior Nordic Team.  These athletes deserve your support.  They work hard all year to stay in shape and be competitive.  And the other projects of the Nordic Foundation are worthy of your support as well.  We built and are expanding the solar-powered trail lighting system on the nordic trails at Bogus.  And if you want to help with that, Saturday September 29th is National Public Lands Day and an opportunity for you to work on that very same solar lighting project - contact REI for more information and to sign up as a volunteer.

      There's a lot going on this coming weekend, so I hope we'll see you at one or both of these events.

      Attached is a flyer you can print and post, a quarter-page flyer you can print, cut and hand out or place in the break room at work and a description of the films that will be shown.

      Tickets are $12 in advance and $15 at the door.  Get them at Select-A-Seat.

      Questions?  You can contact me.

      Thanks for your support.

      Dave Fotsch
      Film Festival Chair