Snowkite videos?

  • Odilia Forlenza
    Message 1 of 58 , Sep 18, 2007
      Hi!  Anyone have any good snowkite videos to share?
      Possibly moving to Idaho and have to shift from kiteboarding in Florida to snowkiting I guess...

      --
      Aloha!
      Island Girl
      Message 58 of 58 , Jun 6

        I still have my frankin kite, a 2006 ozone edge I got from ryan. I sewed in some bridal connections and added in a v connection to the rear lines to make it turn faster. Still a super stable kite with 7 struts but no safety system at all. Not even a release to one line. I fly it when my current 2008 is being repaired

        Sent with AquaMail for Android
        http://www.aqua-mail.com

        On June 6, 2017 3:25:49 PM "Jon Bolt idakiteman@... [snowkiteidaho]" <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        I remember his blue Airush Lift 12m (or was it 14?), which I think he bought from Eddy after Eddy thrashed it good all it's life...and I remember that day when Ryan butchered his toe pretty good to match the condition of the kite!

        On Tue, Jun 6, 2017 at 11:20 AM, Jason Brickner jasonbrickner@... [snowkiteidaho] <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Ryan Wait on a Duck Taped Airush C-kite launching on the rocks down the Barclay boat launch in mid fall.  His foot was already bleeding from a previous aborted self launch minutes before.  When I helped him launch from the same spot, the duct tape started peeling off the leading edge.  I can’t believe that thing stayed in the air.  I think this was the same kite he used to show up on the Mountain Home AFB radar during rodeo fests.  Probably some old posts on Tom’s site.  Anyone remember that yellow kite of his?

        -JBrick