Re: [snowkiteidaho] snow park clean up

  • Whitney Rearick
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 11, 2007
      Ryan -

      Thanks heaps for putting this together!  I'll be on the right coast and won't be able to make it, but I think this is brilliant.  Way to go -

      whit

      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 11, 2007

        Sounds like an awesome idea. I’m in!  I should be able to get a 4 wheeler and trailer to haul out junk.

        I don’t have any TNT…RIGHT NOW!!!!

        Eddy

        Message 3 of 12 , Sep 11, 2007

          Ryan,

          I should be able to make it, unless my son has a hockey game that weekend.  They are not quite as organized as you are.  Thanks for getting this set up!

          Bill

          William G Binegar, MD

          Pain Medicine-Board Certified

          Anesthesiology-Board Certified

          Medical Director

          Pain Care Boise

          301 W. Myrtle

          Boise, ID   83702

          Office: 208.342.8200 | Fax: 208.342.8202

          www.paincareboise.com

          Message 4 of 12 , Sep 11, 2007

            I hope I can do it. I have a couple other things that weekend, but I will try my damnedest  .

            I think this is A REALLY IMPORTANT project.

            Message 5 of 12 , Sep 12, 2007
              Ryan, terrific initiative hombre !

              If I am in town, I will definitely make it.  A friend and I have been planning some travel and his schedule requires it to start in latter part of October sometime, but if it's after 21st, I'll be there.

              Thanks.

              Jon

              On 9/11/07, Ryan Wait <ryanwait@...> wrote:

[...]

            • tony williams
              Message 6 of 12 , Sep 12, 2007
                Sounds good, I will try and hitch a ride there myself.
                But don't give up on the water kiting yet,  Last 2 days have been excellent wind at LP only eddie and myself today and us and Jon B yesterday.  Hope it happens on the weekend so I don't have to quit so soon to get to work. Saw the boss look at the clock when I came in today.

                Message 7 of 12 , Sep 13, 2007
                  Yo,

                  Good idea--as probably the newest kiter out there those sharp posts and
                  barb wires got me wondering how long before I poke my eye out, or
                  worse. I'll rally as many as I can for the project and plan on slaving
                  my fingers to the bone.

                  BTW, how was the Coast? I had a brief session at CJ on Sunday 'round 3-
                  5pm, but winds were super light, but the new board works great!

                  Latro,

                  J.Mac
                • kiterguuy
                  Message 8 of 12 , Sep 13, 2007
                    come on shaveing your finger to the bone is fun --- In
                    snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "solarcyclops" <solarcyclops@...>
                    wrote:

                    > Yo,
                    >
                    > Good idea--as probably the newest kiter out there those sharp posts
                    and
                    > barb wires got me wondering how long before I poke my eye out, or
                    > worse. I'll rally as many as I can for the project and plan on
                    slaving
                    > my fingers to the bone.
                    >
                    > BTW, how was the Coast? I had a brief session at CJ on
                    Sunday 'round 3-
                    > 5pm, but winds were super light, but the new board works great!
                    >
                    > Latro,
                    >
                    > J.Mac

                  • Ryan Wait
                    Message 9 of 12 , Oct 11, 2007
                      dont forget boys and girls!!!  SUNDAY OCTOBER 21ST. AT 10:30AM IS THE SNOW PARK CLEAN UP/ JUMP BUILDING DAY. I WILL BRING BRATS,BURGERS, ROLLS, AND THE FIXINGS. WE WILL BBQ AROUND 3:00PM.   I THINK WE SHOULD MEET AT THE ALBERTSONS PARKING LOT AT 8:45AM AND CAR POOL IF NEEDED. WE WILL NEED SHOVELS, HACK SAWS, HEDGE CLIPPERS, DIG BARS, ETC...  I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO CAP THE RANDOM STEEL FENCE POSTS WITH A COFFEE CAN, OR SOMETHING BLUNT, TO REDUCE THE RISK OF BECOMING A HUMAN KABOB. I WILL BRING SOME BAMBOO WANDS WITH COLORFUL FLAGGING ON THEM, TO MARK ROCK OUT CROPS, AND OTHER HAZARDS.  IF YOU HAVE A HAND HELD RADIO PLEASE BRING IT SO THAT WE CAN TALK TO EACH OTHER.

                      IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OF SUGGESTIONS LET ME KNOW.

                      THANKS EVERYBODY

                      RYAN WAITE
                      208-794-8641
                      ryanwait@...

                    • Dr. Binegar

                        dont forget boys and girls!!!  SUNDAY OCTOBER 21ST. AT 10:30AM IS THE SNOW PARK CLEAN UP/ JUMP BUILDING DAY. I WILL BRING BRATS,BURGERS, ROLLS, AND THE FIXINGS. WE WILL BBQ AROUND 3:00PM.   I THINK WE SHOULD MEET AT THE ALBERTSONS PARKING LOT AT 8:45AM AND CAR POOL IF NEEDED. WE WILL NEED SHOVELS, HACK SAWS, HEDGE CLIPPERS, DIG BARS, ETC...  I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO CAP THE RANDOM STEEL FENCE POSTS WITH A COFFEE CAN, OR SOMETHING BLUNT, TO REDUCE THE RISK OF BECOMING A HUMAN KABOB. I WILL BRING SOME BAMBOO WANDS WITH COLORFUL FLAGGING ON THEM, TO MARK ROCK OUT CROPS, AND OTHER HAZARDS.  IF YOU HAVE A HAND HELD RADIO PLEASE BRING IT SO THAT WE CAN TALK TO EACH OTHER.

                        IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OF SUGGESTIONS LET ME KNOW.

                        THANKS EVERYBODY

                        RYAN WAITE
                        208-794-8641
                        ryanwait@hotmail. com

                        Peek-a-boo FREE Tricks Treats for You! Get 'em!

                      • tony williams
                        Message 11 of 12 , Oct 12, 2007
                          Sorry Ryan, it sounds fun and much needed but I will be in Grangeville that weekend.  If you have some spots left over that you don't get too, I don't mind going out myself and do some cleanup and burying of loose barbwire.
                          Cheers