RE: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Anyone know where would be best for Sunday Arvo

    Message 1 of 15 , Sep 9, 2007

      2pm departure from Albertsons heading to Bruneau unless Lake Lowell is going off, hawk will inform me at 1

      Message 2 of 15 , Sep 9, 2007
        Eddy, Steve L. was saying you & Darryl & a newbie or two were thinking of heading to CJ because Darryl has a new yacht and CJ better for newbies....you change your plans to Bruneau for sure?

        Jon

        Message 3 of 15 , Sep 9, 2007

          Darrel and newbie’s a no go

          Message 4 of 15 , Sep 9, 2007
            Okie dokie...please broadcast 1PM work from Hawk.

            Jon

            Darrel and newbie's a no go

            Message 5 of 15 , Sep 9, 2007

              Heading East funk winds at LL