Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Anyone know where would be best for Sunday Arvo

    Message 1 of 15 , Sep 7, 2007
      I'm also planning on CJ or breunea for Sunday

      Sent from
      Eddy Petranek

      On Sep 7, 2007, at 5:17 PM, "Jon Bolt" <idakiteman@...> wrote:

      Tony & Jason...

      Roger that...will call Sunday mid day if looks promising.

      Jon

      On 9/7/07, Jason Brickner <jasonbrickner@ msn.com > wrote:

      I'm up for Sunday too if it starts blowing.  Bruneau Bridge is such an awesome place to ride.

      -Jason

      Message 2 of 15 , Sep 9, 2007

        So did anybody head out yesterday? Looks like it was good?

        Today not doing much yet, but I think it still might happen closer to 3

        Eddy

        Message 3 of 15 , Sep 9, 2007

          2pm departure from Albertsons heading to Bruneau unless Lake Lowell is going off, hawk will inform me at 1

          Message 4 of 15 , Sep 9, 2007
            Eddy, Steve L. was saying you & Darryl & a newbie or two were thinking of heading to CJ because Darryl has a new yacht and CJ better for newbies....you change your plans to Bruneau for sure?

            Jon

            Message 5 of 15 , Sep 9, 2007

              Darrel and newbie’s a no go

              Message 6 of 15 , Sep 9, 2007
                Okie dokie...please broadcast 1PM work from Hawk.

                Jon

                Darrel and newbie's a no go

                Message 7 of 15 , Sep 9, 2007

                  Heading East funk winds at LL