Slingshot Rev

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 7, 2007
      Hey Eddy,

      I noticed Jason Clack in Seattle is selling Slingshot Revs.  Any plans to bring one in for us to try.  I heard Slingshot finally got it right this time.  If the Rev is really like the fuel but with more depower that would be an amazing kite.  I can't tell you how much I love that old 2004 17M Fuel of mine.  Any plans on selling these And/Instead Of the Ozones?

      Jason

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 7, 2007
        Jason

        I can get any kite out there. Some companies don't offer demos, but I can make some phone calls.

        And yes the ss rev is a really hot kite now.

        I will continue to sell ozone as my main brand, b/c I still think everyone is still playing catchup with them. And they demo kites to me! You want to try an insticts to see what you have been missing out on, my 15m is for sale for $799

        But now that lp has so many insticts and the color choices are boring, I could
        Add something different to the mix.

        Sent from
        Eddy Petranek